Congratulations – you have sold your dress! Now you need to get it to the new bride in a timely and safe way so as they get the dress they paid for. Here are some helpful tips to protect you as the seller and also the buyer:
- Rule number one always post it registered and insured with signature on delivery.
- Always send in a box never in a satchel – make sure the dress has plastic around it in case the box gets wet. Seal the box with packaging tape in a sturdy manner.
- Post the dress in a box that is the correct size for the dress – do not try to stuff a beautiful dress into a tiny box to save on postage – it just isn’t worth it!
- Always put two labels in the carton and seal them with tape so they do not get ripped off in transit.
- Notify the recipient when you send it and give them the registered post details and tracking.